Castillo de Canena
Reference of high-end olive oils for its quality and innovation.
Castillo de Canena is a family run company in the Jaen province of Andalusia, in south of Spain. Our olive-producing history dates back to 1780. We produce early harvest oils of picual, arbequino and royal varieties, which have received national and international awards.
Our company takes the name of the fortress that dominates the town of Canena (Jaén). The castle, owned by our family, is located a few kilometers from the cities of Úbeda and Baeza, both declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
It is a Renaissance style palace that housed the Emperor Charles V, built in the 16th century by the Spanish Renaissance architect Andrés de Vandelvira. It was declared a National Monument in 1931.