Terms and conditions
Current version as of 20th February 2018
- LEGAL INFORMATION
The Website circulofortuny.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is owned by Asociación Círculo Fortuny (hereinafter referred to as Asociación Círculo Fortuny), with Tax Identification Number (CIF) G86266327 and registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 216 28046 Madrid, registered in Group 1, Section 1, National Number 598316 of the National Associations Registry.
Address: Paseo de la Castellana, 216
City: 28046 Madrid
These terms and conditions of use govern access to and use of the Website.
Any user who does not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, which are obligatory and binding, must refrain from using the Website and/or the services.
- ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The user is entirely responsible for his or her access to and correct use of the Web Sites, subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith, morality, and public order. The user also commits to diligently follow any instruction that may be provided by Asociación Círculo Fortuny in relation to such use and access.
The user will make reasonable use of the Website and its contents, in accordance with the capabilities and purposes for which it has been designed.
Therefore, access to or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is prohibited, and the consequences thereof will be the sole responsibility of the user. Specifically, the actions on the following non-exhaustive list are prohibited:
- Using the Websites in an illegal way, or in any other way that could harm, overload, or harm the websites.
- Introducing computer viruses or defective files; hosting, storing, distributing, or sharing any other material or computer programs that could harm or modify the Website’s contents, programs, or systems.
- Using or reselling for unauthorised commercial purposes the contents included in the Websites, without the prior authorisation of Asociación Círculo Fortuny.
- Publishing third parties’ personal data without their consent.
- Performing any action or using any device, software, or other means that could interfere in the activities and operations of the Website and/or Associación Círculo Fortuny.
- Carrying out any activity violating intellectual property rights legislation and/or the prohibitions set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Asociación Círculo Fortuny may prohibit access to the Website of any user who performs any of the actions prohibited by or in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Furthermore, Asociación Círculo Fortuny will be entitled to take the necessary actions in case of a breach of the provisions of this clause. The performance of such actions will not entitle the user to any compensation. Asociación Círculo Fortuny also reserves the right to take any legal actions established by law against the user.
Any hyperlink, deep link, framing, or any other kind of virtual connection to the Website through telecommunication networks from any website or URL (“links”) will receive prior written authorisation from Asociación Círculo Fortuny; in all cases, the link will be made to its home page.
Asociación Círculo Fortuny disclaims all liability regarding the contents of any links on the Website to third-party websites or regarding any damage or errors caused to the user’s computer systems (hardware and software) due to any virus that is present when such third-party websites are accessed or used.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Asociación Círculo Fortuny declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within the limits of its capabilities and the current state of technology, to ensure the operation of the Websites and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other elements harmful to users. However, Asociación Círculo Fortuny is not responsible for any damage, harm, or loss caused to the user due to failures in the system, the server, or the internet. In particular, Asociación Círculo Fortuny does not guarantee and takes no responsibility for:
- The continuity of the contents of the Website and/or the lack of availability or accessibility thereof or the technical continuity thereof.
- The absence of errors in the contents and/or products.
- The absence of viruses and any other harmful elements on the Website or its server.
- The invulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein.
- If applicable, the lack of usability or failures in the performance of the contents, products, and/or services on the Website.
- Any harm that may be caused to an individual or to a third party by the individual’s violation of the terms and conditions, rules, and instructions set forth by Asociación Círculo Fortuny on the Website, or by a violation of the website’s security systems.
- Any other harm that may be caused for reasons involving a malfunctioning of the Website or any websites to which links may have been made.
Asociación Círculo Fortuny makes every effort to avoid errors in the contents published on the Website. However, Asociación Círculo Fortuny is not liable for any consequences that may arise from errors in contents provided by third parties that may appear on the Website. Consequently, the user takes sole responsibility for any consequences, harm, or actions that could result from access to the Website contents or from the reproduction or dissemination thereof.
The user will be solely liable for any direct or indirect harm that could be caused to Asociación Círculo Fortuny as a result of a breach of any of the obligations, prohibitions, or restrictions contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use, or in any applicable laws and regulations. The user will indemnify and hold harmless Association Círculo Fortuny against any claim, harm, debt, loss, fine, penalty, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees that Association Círculo Fortuny would have to pay, when such situations arise from the user’s failure to comply with these obligations, prohibitions, or restrictions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents that are part of this Website are owned by Asociación Círculo Fortuny or are used under license from third parties that hold the intellectual and/or industrial property rights thereof. This includes, without limitation, any information, articles, data, text, logos, icons, images, design and image of the Websites (external appearance or “look and feel”), video files, audio files, databases, and computer applications. These contents are protected by current intellectual and industrial property laws.
All trademarks and logos referred to on the Websites are trademarks or registered trademarks of Asociación Círculo Fortuny or third parties. In any event, the use of any sign without the prior express written authorisation of its owner is prohibited.
The following is prohibited: any form of reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, and, in general, any act using all or part of the contents (images, text, designs, indexes, shapes, etc.) comprising the Websites, or the databases and software necessary for the display or operation thereof, without the prior express written authorisation of Asociación Círculo Fortuny.
The user may under no circumstances make commercial use, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, of any of the contents (images, text, designs, indexes, shapes, etc.) comprising the Website without the prior written authorisation of Asociación Círculo Fortuny.
Asociación Círculo Fortuny expressly reserves the right to carry out any actions, both civil and criminal, with the purpose of protecting its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- MODIFICATIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Asociación Círculo Fortuny may modify the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time or may introduce new terms and conditions, whenever it sees fit or with the purpose of adapting the Terms and Conditions of Use to legislative and technological changes. The modified terms are to be made public on its Website, and will take effect upon their publication. Access to the Website implies the user’s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use in effect at that time.
Asociación Círculo Fortuny may terminate, suspend, or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the Website and/or any of the sections thereof, as well as the products and/or services contained therein; the user may not demand any compensation in this event.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of Spain. In those cases in which existing legislation allows the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, Asociación Círculo Fortuny and the user expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled and submit to the Courts of the city of Madrid.